Name one or more of their bad habits.
- Holding grudges.
- Anything that's relaxing; baths, massages, being pampered
- Waste lives: While they don't blame her for losing souls whenever she or Neo are injured, if she intentionally or mistakenly injures herself outside of combat, the others will be very upset. Especially Neo.
- At first, no. She experiences attraction to others but will not divert from her task. Ideally, she will become involved in a romantic relationship with Neo.
- She makes a lot of mistakes. At the moment, her biggest was trusting the wrong person, which led to her separating from Neo, wasting lives, and endangering the both of them (leading to more lives being lost).
- Can be comically mean to people despite her saying she's trying to be nice.
- Any fatal injuries will cost her a life essence from the souls she is meant to protect. Because of this, she may become afraid of getting hurt.
- Stress and anxiety from the pressure of her role to her people. She may retreat to be alone for a long time but will set her personal troubles aside to help Neo or her friends if they are in need.
- A large part of her memory is missing, which she sometimes questions. She's not as "street smart" in a bandit town setting, but can absolutely dominate in the war room.
- Being blamed for something she has no control of. Being overly criticized.
- If someone was being a terrible leader, Amane would want to replace them immediately. Neo learns a lot from her.